The Explorer is Ritchies most popular series of compass.
This flush mount model provides a secure, low-profile installation, excellent dial visibility, and minimizes the effects of hull or engine vibration.
On powerboats, this flush mount Explorer is used on fishing towers, fly bridges, bridge decks and center consoles.
On sailboats, it is often mounted on side decks, or on pedestals with a binnacle adapter.
• 2-3/4" direct read dial puts your heading right in front, where it's easier to see
• Durable hardened steel pivot and sapphire jewel movement - no plastic
• Built-in compensators to easily adjust for deviation
• Movable sun shield
• Internal 12V green night lighting
• Powerful DirectiveForce magnets for fast heading lock-on
• 100% repairability
• Optional protective cover (E-50-C) is sold separately; see Related Products, below
• Exclusive 5-year Ritchie warranty
• Made in the USA