Ritchie's Navigator Series features big compass size and good performance in rough seas.
The Navigator deck/binnacle mount style compass features an outer case with a sun shield hood.
This compass is most often installed on the bridge deck of a power vessel, or the steering pedestal of a sailboat - where it fits all popular pedestal brands.
The traditional 4-1/2" flat card style dial in the DNx-200 is best suited when mounting the compass in a location where you are looking down at the compass to see the course heading.
On their flat card dials, Ritchie adds a special lightweight PowerDamp® baffle that eliminates spinning and dial jumping at high speeds and in rough conditions.
• Extra 45° lubber lines
• Super strong fiberglass-reinforced Valox® bowl
• Durable, hardened steel pivot and sapphire jewel movement
• Internal gimbal systems for maximum stability during adverse pitch and roll conditions
• Exclusive built-in 12V green NiteVu lighting
• High gauss DirectiveForce magnets provide superior accuracy and smooth, rapid response
• Movable, high impact Cycolac® sun shield
• Built-in compensators to easily adjust for deviation
• High temperature construction for extended operating range
• 100% repairability
• Optional Protective Cover (N-203-C), and Weather Shield (WS-P) are sold separately; see Related Products, below
• Exclusive 5-year Ritchie warranty
• Made in the USA