You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Do you prefer using pencils but fear they’ll break when it matters most when out taking field notes? You're not alone. The Rite in the Rain Mechanical Pencil may well be the last pencil you'll ever need to buy. True to the "Rite in the Rain" brand, this pencil is tough, reliable, made in the USA, and writes no matter what.
A hefty 1.1mm lead is not only tough, it writes smoothly on Rite in the Rain and other papers. The patented tip expands so lead won't break, wobble, twist, or fall out in the field.
Strong resin barrel fits comfortably in your hand. Refills included: 7 (1.1 mm / HB No. 2) leads and 2 extra erasers. Additional refills available.
• INCLUDED WITH PENCIL: Each All-Weather Mechanical Pencil comes with 7 leads and 2 extra erasers.
• MECHANICAL PENCIL: Patented tip expands so lead won't break, wobble, twist, or fall out when taking field notes.
• STRONG BARREL: Durable resin barrel survives through the toughest conditions.
• LEAD: 1.1mm thick lead for smooth, bold marking while writing down important notes in any weather condition.
• REFILLS AVAILABLE: Rite in the Rain has eraser (99ER) and lead (99BR & 99RR) packs available.