A practical, state-of-the-art replacement for incandescent bulbs in 12 and 24 volt fixtures. At approximately the size of a standard G4 halogen bulb, the Sensibulb Mini delivers light intensity similar to a 10-watt halogen bulb and is an excellent choice for modern small dome light fixtures that are too small to convert to a regular Sensibulb.
• 50,000-hour life expectancy; 15 tiny LEDs
• Measures an incredibly small 1"L x 1/2"W x 1/4", and fits a standard G4 socket
• Produces a warm light (2800K)
• Works on either 12 or 24 volt systems
• Can be dimmed with a standard voltage dimmer
• Low power consumption: uses 20% of the power of standard cabin light bulbs