Dometic's DTM Tank Monitor provides accurate, continuous tracking of tank capacities with easy-to-read, distinctive LED lights that indicate up to four levels of tank contents.
This DTM04 system includes a panel and probe to monitor the level in a holding tank.
Level-sensing probes install in Dometic or other rigid tanks* and are adjustable to desired level indication heights.
Dometic's DTM04, DTM08 and DTM12 Monitor panels can connect with a DTD Tank Discharge Control to offer convenient options for remote holding tank discharge; see Related Products, below.
* May require Holding Tank Flange Kit, #307230272.
• Continuously monitors tank level - micro-float switches in probe indicate empty, low, mid- and full tank levels
• Easy to read - only a single LED is illuminated at any one time
• No false readings. No electrical components come in contact with water or waste
• Easy to install. Two probe assembly options to fit tanks up to 22" (55.9cm) and 45" (114.3cm) deep
• Optional relay can be used to shut down toilet when waste tank is full; see Accessory Products, below
• Panel dimensions - 3-1/4" x 3-1/4" x 3/8"; extends 2" behind the mounting surface
• Panel is available in white by special order; inquire at 800-426-6930
• 12V DC or 24V DC operation
What's in the box...
The DTM04 four-level tank monitor system for waste holding tank includes the indicator panel, a 4-level Probe Cap Assembly with adjustable length tank probes for tanks to 22" or 45" deep, probe cap gasket, stainless steel mounting hardware.
Some Probe Caps include a vent port to connect a hose to an outboard vent, so a separate hole in the tank for a vent is not required.
Use SeaLand's optional Universal Flange Kit (#307230272) to install a Probe Cap Assembly on an existing rigid tank.