Essential for engine room and bilges areas, these high output strip lights are up to three times as bright as the standard Seamaster LED strip lights.
Ignition proof, they can provide just the bright light you need for engine room and maintenance tasks — with the longer models being capable of providing light over a large area.
These high intensity lights come in white or blue, and in 5", 10", 20", and 40" lengths.
Strip Lights are not light fixtures, per se. They are basically LED electronics imbedded in a very slim, clear plastic housing which is designed to be mounted in a recessed, undercabinet, or other concealed location.
With their amazing 5/8" x 3/8" low profile, you can mount these lights almost anywhere. Use them in engine rooms, pump rooms, cockpit consoles, radar arches, for bilge lighting, etc.
With an extremely low 0.2 amp draw, you can power one or even ten of these LED light strips from any 12 volt power source.
• Very high output LEDs deliver up to 3 times more light
• Wide angle 120° light dispersion
• Waterproof to IP68 (dust tight, continuous immersion)
• 50,000 hour life
• USCG certified ignition proof - okay to use with gasoline engines
• 12 volt; less than 0.2 amp draw
• Rugged non-corroding PVC housing
• Includes marine tinned 2-wire lead
• Adjustable clear plastic mounting clips are included
• Mil-spec marine construction
• Lifetime warranty