With Sea Tech's Quick Connect Fittings, you can plumb an entire boat without any tools except a tape measure and tubing cutter in an amazingly short period of time compared to conventional plumbing systems.
• Thermal plastic black fittings and premium polyethylene tubing
• Fittings rated to 250psi at 75°F and 100psi at 140°F; tubing to 160psi at 72°F and 100psi at 180°F
• Exclusive patent pending O-ring guide properly aligns O-ring seal and prevents O-ring damage and dislodging during installation
• Fittings can rotate while under pressure without scoring
• Multiple fittings can be directly connected in series to create mini-manifolds without the need for intermediate tubing
• Components can be disconnected and reused without tools by simply pushing in on the (lockable) collet
• SeaTech female swivel connectors utilize a nut with NPS straight threads and a cone seal; this allows the installer to thread onto NPT, NPS, BSP and most 1/2" male threads without tools
• Note: Although these fittings are described by their nominal Copper Tubing Size (CTS) by Sea Tech, Fisheries Supply has chosen to use the more functional Outside Diameter (OD) in describing these fittings. Any appropriate tubing, with the OD specified in the table below can be used with these fittings.
In the Table, the type of fitting is described then, after the -, the parts which are connected are named