A premium-quality antenna for the tech-conscious boater, this antenna is specially engineered to meet the broader bandwidth requirements of anti-collision AIS transceivers. Commercial-grade construction with a mast mounting sleeve. The low-angle radiation pattern puts your signal where you need it most. The antenna is completely foam-filled (easier to say than to do) to isolate the radiators from vibration and moisture for long, dependable service.
• Silver-plated outer conductor for maximal signal efficiency; copper inner conductor for maximal signal strength
• Stainless steel mounting sleeve
• Type N connector inside mounting sleeve for surprisingly easy mounting/dismounting; no need to re-route your existing coax
• Suggested mount: Shakespeare 4187-HD ratchet mount with standard 1"-14 threads
• Bandwidth: 5 MHz within 2.0:1 VSWR; DC grounding
• Made in USA