You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Designed for a range of watersports, the ALTO is a lightweight, compact, inflatable flotation device worn around the waist. Manually operated, the inflatable tube is released from the waist pack and then supports the user under the arms and around the chest. ALTO offers users such as SUP, Fishermen and small boat participants a simple, easy to use, tiny inflatable pack, that feels invisible when worn, yet is certified as a 50N Buoyancy Aid.
• Huge 75N Buoyancy
• Compact and Lightweight
• Adjustable waist belt for simple close fit
• Can be worn on Front or Back
• Manually Activated – 16g CO2 Cylinder
• ISO12402-5 Approved – 50N Buoyancy Aid
• Requires DW-RAK/75 re-arming kit which includes 2 x clips and 2 x 16g cylinders.
Swimmers only, sheltered waters help at hand, limited protection against drowning, not a lifejacket. Trained users only, requires secondary donning in the water. Minimum buoyancy when inflated 75N.