You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
RP25 Rope Coating , 1 L
RP25 impregnates the cover and core to give significant gains in working life and grip, for both racers and cruisers, without reducing the flexibility of the rope. Ideal for heavy abrasion areas like mast sheaves, foot blocks, clutches, genoa cars, mast exits, lazy jacks, fiber steering cables, and furling lines.
This is a light yellowish treatment that slightly changes the color of the line it is applied to, also making it slightly stiffer, while providing anti-chafing protection.
• Reduces fuzzing and fraying in high-load/high wear areas
• Can double the rope working life
• Reduces risk of critical rope failure at chafe points
• Increases load holding in clutching and jamming areas
• Protects expensive halyards and straps from UV degradation
• Increases ultimate load holding power on any size of rope by increasing its diameter
• Significantly improves performance and life for softer ropes