TDS teak caulking is a one-part silane polymer cure system which when exposed to moisture in the air reacts to form a tough, flexible, solid rubber compound. The sealant is a thixotropic material which does not sag during cure, and, when cured, has excellent temperature stability and chemical resistance. Because the sealant is neutral cure, it is non-corrosive to all substrates.
• A very popular and easy to apply one-part caulk developed specifically for teak decks and seams
• Resistant to cleaners and deck treatments
• Available in black or white
• Tack-free in 20 - 40 minutes; cures in 36 - 48 hrs. - depending on conditions
• Coverage: one cartridge will provide approximately 15 ft. of 1/4" x 1/4" seam; if your seam dimensions are different, calculate the proportional cross-sectional area to determine the number of tubes you need to purchase
• Remember to use a bond-breaker at the bottom of the seam