You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
The value of an anchor windlass is not only assessed by the lifting power, but also by how quickly you can retrieve your anchor. The reversible motor has a very high output, resulting in low current consumption.
• Oil bath, supplied with sufficient lubrication for the life of the windlass
• Drum can be operated separately, manual operation also possible
• Casing of anodized seawater resistant aluminum, other parts made of corrosion resistant materials
• Gipsy uses 5/16 BBB or PC
• Lifting power: 800 lb nominal/100 lb maximum