In either 12V DC or 24V DC configuration, the PT400 Timer works with any system, controlling any device or combination of devices up to 15 amps.
With up to 30 minutes selectable, you can control pumps, blowers and lights.
The PT400 acts like an electronic timer, counting down from the selected time to an off state. Once the counter reaches zero, whatever is wired in the circuit to the PT400 is shut down. Use the PT400 to time your deboarding lights, interior lights, pumps or blowers.
• Microprocessor controlled
• No moving parts-no wear
• 1-30 minute selectable time range
• Works with any 12V DC or 24V DC system
• Control multiple devices - up to 15 amps at 12V DC, or up to 8 amps for 24V DC systems
• Exceeds both United States Coast Guard and U.L. Standards