The Weaver Hoist foot-powered hydraulic hoist system is the answer when the process of raising your dinghy to the upright position on your swim step is too physically demanding.
By pumping the cylinder with your foot, you can easily raise up to a 400 lb dinghy on your Weaver Davits to the vertical position.
The dinghy is lowered by simply twisting a knob to release the hydraulic pressure.
You will still need to use two Weaver Stand-Off Brackets to hold the dinghy in the upright position.
Use the Hoist if you are only lifting an inflatable without a motor, or if your inflatable has an attached motor you'll need to purchase a combination Weaver Hoist/Leaver, not the Hoist.
If you already own a Weaver Leaver or Leaver 3, it can be modified for use with a Hoist.
• Boom folds back on itself for compact stowage on the swim platform
• Hoist lifting line is usually attached to a user supplied bridle, or a lifting eye, on the dinghy
• Significant mechanical advantage over the Weaver Winch, making raising the dinghy much easier
• Made from stainless steel and marine grade brass
• Can be used with standard RBD inflatable type Weaver Davits
• Dimensions: Base = 12" x 9"; Height = 29" folded and 52" with the boom extended
• Limited lifetime warranty; made in Idaho, USA
Since the foot pump faces the midship side of the base, the Hoist comes in port-side of swim step (shown) and starboard-side of swim step mounting configurations