You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
CrewWatcher is an app-based crew overboard alarm system that is the fastest way to rescue a person who is overboard. The system works like a virtual lifeline and is made up of two components: a smartphone application and a small beacon that can be comfortably worn by each crew. The beacon does not require complex manual activation. The alarm will trigger automatically in a Man Overboard (MOB) event. Should someone go overboard, after sounding the alarm, the app will automatically provide lat/long coordinates of the MOB event, the time of the event, and will visually guide the rescuer using the virtual MOB compass. #Crew 1 includes one beacon; for two beacons, please see the #Crew 2 item.
• Free App operates on most smart phones or tablets & is easy to use
• No cell service required
• Automatically updates with new features (both App & beacon)
• One smart device watches up to 5 crew members
• Perfect also for children, pets, a towed dinghy or bilge alarm
• Activates with water immersion OR separation from vessel
• Rescue: Shows crew overboard bearing, plus distance & lat/long coordinates at point of loss
• Bearing adjusts as boat moves and “MOB Compass” points to location
• 30x faster response than Personal AIS Beacon at 1/3 the price
• Winner, 2017 Sail Magazine Innovation Award
• Winner, 2017 DAME Design Award