You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
This #7006 two leg Safety Tether is equipped with 3 fluorescent double-action safety snap hooks. These snap hooks feature single-handed operation with no risk of accidental opening as both the gate and the colored lever must be pressed simultaneously to open the hook. The harness attachment hook is color coded.
It has a short (1 m) flat webbing leg with a safety hook for attaching to an anchor point or jack line on the boat, and a long (2 m) elastic webbing second leg with a safety hook.
Extended length of the stretchable leg is 6-1/2 ft (2 meters).
The two leg design allows you to always maintain one point of attachment for increased safety.
Elastic, retractable, tethers are a Wichard innovation. They provide great freedom of movement as they retract and extend without dragging on the deck behind you.
• Breaking load 4,500 lb
• Elastic webbing retracts from 6 feet to 3 feet
• Fluorescent lever for easy detection during operations by night
• Non-retractable flat webbing
• Compliant with European standard EN 1095
• Double action safety hook is made with grade 316 stainless steel
• Polyamide webbing is lightweight and dries quickly