Typically used on pleasure craft and smaller commercial vessels, ZF Mathers watertight MicroCommander electronic engine control heads come in single and dual engine configurations. These Microcommander heads are used with the engine room mounted 9000 Series MicroCommander Actuator ("brain box").
Each model features: single-lever control of forward/reverse and speed, multi-station capability with station transfer button, "station-in-command" indicator lights, neutral start and transmission oil pressure safety interlocks, engine synchronization indicators, plug-in connections, as well as audible and visual indicators.
• Warm-up mode; two idle speeds (high and low)
• Speed/shift sequence protection - allows shifting from full ahead to full astern in a single motion without engine or gear damage
• Precise, instant response
• No cables to get stuck
• Virtually maintenance-free
• Multi-station capability gives you more freedom to move around your boat
Dual Control Heads
Dual Control heads can be mounted almost anywhere the operator chooses.
Fluid, fingertip response provides constant control while docking, anchor handling, or deck tending.
Available with either a black "T" handle or chrome lever with black knob.
Synchronization indicator/light is also available for an additional charge.
• Dual control
• Low profile chrome or black control lever
• Injection molded housing