You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Premium aluminum oxide abrasive on an X-weight resin bonded cloth backing.
How to Measure a Sanding Belt
Abrasive belts are always sized Width x Length (circumference).
To measure the Width of the belt:
1) Lay the belt on a flat surface and measure the width.
To measure the Length of the belt:
1) Make a small mark on the inside of the belt with a pen or marker
2) Make a corresponding mark on a large flat surface, benchtop or floor
3) Slowly roll the belt through a full rotation until the mark on the inside of the belt is once again touching the flat surface
4) Make a mark on the flat surface where it touches
5) Measuring between the 2 marks will give you the length of the belt