You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Stikit roll sandpaper comes with a removable liner to protect the adhesive from dust.
3M's Purple abrasives provide the greatest value per dollar and the highest quality performance available.
These Stikit papers utilize high-performance abrasives designed to cut faster and last longer, to obtain maximum usage from each piece.
All these 700 series papers are constructed of a unique blend of premium aluminum oxides and an incredibly durable man-made ceramic mineral - Cubitron, for longer disc life.
• Comes in a box that serves as a dispenser
• Resin bonded for heat resistance
• Loading resistant coating makes these papers a good choice when accumulation is a problem
• Sold by the box
Heavy on the technical side...
• 734U - C backing (medium) moderately coarse grits (appears light purple due to a white stearate, anti-loading coating)
• 745I - E backing (heavy); 80 grit only, with an evenly distributed closed-coat abrasive pattern (light purple due to white stearate coating)
• 740I - E backing (heavy); 80 - 36 grit, with an open-coat, clear anti-loading stearate coating.
The open-coat feature provides a more aggressive cut than a comparable closed-coat abrasive of the same grade