You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
This full facepiece reusable respirator offers lightweight comfort and ease of use.
Combine it with appropriate 3M™ particulate filters or cartridges to help provide respiratory protection against particulates and/or a variety of gases and vapors.
NIOSH approved, it has a soft, silicone facepiece, comes in three sizes, and has easy-to-adjust headstraps for best seal and maximum comfort.
• Large lens for wide field of view
• Lightweight balanced design
• Unique center adapter to direct exhaled breath and moisture downward - reduces debris from depositing in the valve
• Cool Flow™ Valve for cooler, drier comfort
• Easily cleaned between uses
• Can be used in both negative pressure mode (cartridges/filters) or positive pressure mode (supplied air/PAPR - with appropriate adapters)
The 6000 Series full facepiece respirator can be used with any of 3M's vapor cartridges, particulate filters, or catrridge/filter combinations for use in a variety of work environments.
Vapor cartridges are simply twisted on or off the facepiece bayonet fittings for easy replacement
Particulate filters can be also attached, with or without vapor cartridges, and may require the use of adaptors.
Every 3M™ facepiece respirator can be used with any of 3M's vapor cartridge and particulate filter combinations:
• All vapor cartridges attach directly to the bayonet fitting on the facepiece
• All oblong particulate filters can be attached over a vapor cartridge by using a #501 adapter/holder, which snaps onto the cartridge
• All round particulate filters can also be attached to a vapor cartridge, but use the #502 bayonet adapter, which also just snaps onto the cartridge
• All round particulate filters can also attach directly to the bayonet fitting on the facepiece (without using a vapor cartridge), when vapor protection is NOT required, and only particulate protection is necessary
Note that vapor cartridges are almost always used in conjunction with filters — as in the marine industry, it is rare to be exposed to vapors without the presence of particulates.