You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
3M recommended for exposures to organic vapors and mists commonly associated with spray painting, lawn and garden pesticides, staining or refinishing decks and hardwood floors, and many other applications.
This newer 7500 Series respirator has proven to be much more popular with users than the 6000 Series for its noticeably softer silicone facepiece which readily conforms to your face, as well as its downward facing exhaust valve - that keeps glasses and goggles from fogging.
• Reduced heat and moisture build up
• Thin wall design around nose for greater comfort
• Fully maintainable, easy to clean
• Includes: (1) half facepiece mask, (2) Organic Vapor Cartridge (6001), (4) oblong P95 rated particulate filters (5P71), (2) retainer/adapter (501)
Every 3M™ facepiece respirator can be used with any of 3M's vapor cartridge and particulate filter combinations:
• All vapor cartridges attach directly to the bayonet fitting on the facepiece
• All oblong particulate filters can be attached over a vapor cartridge by using a #501 adapter/holder, which snaps onto the cartridge
• All round particulate filters can also be attached to a vapor cartridge, but use the #502 bayonet adapter, which also just snaps onto the cartridge
• All round particulate filters can also attach directly to the bayonet fitting on the facepiece (without using a vapor cartridge), when vapor protection is NOT required, and only particulate protection is necessary
Note that vapor cartridges are almost always used in conjunction with filters — as in the marine industry, it is rare to be exposed to vapors without the presence of particulates.