You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Green Corps™ File Belts are designed to be used for spot weld and hem flange removal, as well as grinding in other tight areas.
For use with 3M™ File Belt Sander #28366 and other file belt tools; see Related Products, below.
• Durable Green Corps abrasive belt for great grinding performance and belt life
• Resin bonded for heat resistance
• Contains a grinding aid for cooler grinding - prolongs belt life
• Use dry, only
How to Measure a Sanding Belt
Abrasive belts are always sized Width x Length (circumference).
To measure the Width of the belt:
1) Lay the belt on a flat surface and measure the width.
To measure the Length of the belt:
1) Make a small mark on the inside of the belt with a pen or marker
2) Make a corresponding mark on a large flat surface, benchtop or floor
3) Slowly roll the belt through a full rotation until the mark on the inside of the belt is once again touching the flat surface
4) Make a mark on the flat surface where it touches
5) Measuring between the 2 marks will give you the length of the belt