You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Made from a unique fabric that provides the ultimate protection from welding spatter and grinding sparks.
Unlike other fire resistant blankets the 3M™ High Performance Welding Drape can take extreme heat, sparks and spatter, and not burn through.
With the heavy-duty burn resistance comes increased wear and tear resistance, as well as extended life.
• Protect cabin soles, control panels and electronics, people...
• Also paint, glass, upholstery, seat fabrics, leather, plastics (such as a dashboard), etc.
• Only 3.3 lb - half the weight of conventional blankets
• To hold in place simply attach with masking tape - no need for metal grommets or magnets that can cause scratches to painted surfaces
• Extreme heat resistance - short term resistance over 2,000°F
• Non-abrasive - soft like cashmere - won't scratch or damage protected surfaces
• Very durable - needs replacing less often
• Non-woven stabilized acrylic fiber
Note — For protecting vertical surfaces from welding and cutting splatter, we recommend using the light weight, adhesive-backed 3M Welding and Spark Deflection Paper (PN 5916). See Related Products, below.