You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Maintenance Sorbent Pads, 12 Gal⁄Case - Drum Cover 55 Gal Drum
These are "Universal Pads" for Both Oil- and Water-Based Fluids. They are ideal for dealing with common equipment leaks.
These pads are lightweight, versatile and take just minutes to put in place.
• Can be used with oils, coolants, cutting fluids, aqueous-based liquids and petroleum-based products
• Ideal for placing under machinery to catch oily drips, or placed in the path of a spill
• Scrim on one side increases strength and helps decrease linting
• Can be incinerated, leaving less than 0.2% ash
• 15.5" x 20.5" pad absorbs approximately 1.5 quarts
• Dispenser box contains a 50 feet continuous roll of folded pads with perforations every 16 inches; can be used as a pillow or boom, or unfolded to approximately. 16" x 19" pads; each section absorbs approx. 1 quarts
• 55 gallon drum cover sorbent has cut-outs for dispensing bungs and a skirt which fits around the base to catch drips; absorbs approx. 2 quarts