An economical and innovative system for mixing and spraying coatings with your current pressure-fed spray gun.
Use this PPS H/O Pressure Cup in place of gun-mounted - or detached - 1 and 2 quart pressure pots.
The PPS, Paint Preparation System, uses a rigid cup and collar which hold a disposable liner and a lid with an integral strainer.
The single-use liners and lids drastically reduce the amount of solvent and time required for cleanup, since only the gun and adapter will need cleaning.
• Available in 6 oz (Mini) and 28 oz (Large) sizes
• Designed for gravity feed or traditional siphon spray gun systems
• Eliminates the need for separate mixing cups and filters
• Offers up to 70% reduction in solvent use for gun and parts cleaning
• Reduced hazardous waste generated by equipment cleaning
• Virtually any spray gun can be adapted to the PPS paint cup system
• Each cup includes: (1) pressurized cup with hose and hose port and (1) retaining collar and shroud assembly. Note - the mixing ratio insert shown in the image is not included; see Accessory Products, below
For the appropriate adaptor for your spray gun, please see Related Products (below) for our entry for PPS Cup Adapters, or contact Fisheries Supply at 800-426-6930 and ask for 3M Customer Service.