You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
3M™ Safety Walk™ Treads are ideal for helping prevent slips and falls.
The textured surface provides a secure grip for bare feet or shoes — even when wet.
300 Series Safety Walk consists of dimensionally stable plastic film coated with a textured, resilient, rubberized surface.
The reverse side is coated with a pressure-sensitive adhesive covered by a removable protective liner.
300 Series is the coarser of the two grades of rubberized slip-resistant products that 3M makes.
Rubberized 300 Series Safety Walk is generally used in applications where people may be barefoot or wearing deck shoes - such as decks, docks, showers, steps, and recreation rooms.
Best for light and medium traffic areas.
• High friction, medium/coarse rubberized surface
• Adhesive backed, simply peel, and apply
• Use on steps, ladders, boat decks, poolside, RVs, etc.
• Comfortable for bare feet
• Long life - even in heavy traffic
• Strong adhesive
• Resists cracking and peeling
• Resists mold and mildew