The whole purpose of microfiber clothes is that they won't scratch delicate surfaces like common household rags will — and this is one of the best.
This high performance cloth is especially adept at removing oily residues like grease and oil, or fingerprints - which is why you use them on your glases.
They are also ideal for removing residue at each step in compounding and polishing your boat or car.
Unlike a cotton rag, this cloth will not scratch a glossy finish.
These microfiber clothes are different from most in that they are thin, like a t-shirt, and more tactile.
Less like a mitten and more like a surgical glove, making it easy to feel what you're doing.
• Fifty times softer than cotton
• Perfect for removing compounding and polishing residue when polishing your boat
• Ribbon-shaped fibers lift dirt and grease instead of rolling over it
• Dirt and particles are trapped within knitted tufts of the fibers
• Rows and rows of tufts and valleys trap large and small particles
• Tough construction, can be used, washed, and reused hundreds of times; really!
• Sold by the each