You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Versaflo™ M-Series Headgear, with a supplied air connection fitting, offers dependable protection, exceptional comfort and ease of use.
Versaflo faceshields have replaced 3M's popular L-501 red Bump Cap, now discontinued.
The headgear is lightweight, compact, and easy to maintain.
They provide protection from a range of hazards.
The M-105 Faceshield comes with a standard polycarbonate visor and a standard, general purpose, white fabric faceseal.
For most applications, you will want to purchase the optional M-170 inserts, which cover the large top ventilation holes and provide head protection from dirt and debris, as well as some protection from contact with stationary objects. See Related Products, below.
The required Breathing Tube and Regulator (for supplied air), or PAPR (for powered air) are sold separately - see Related Products.
• Adjustable Airflow — A built-in air deflector allows directing of the airflow inside the headgear for increased comfort.
• Easily Adjustable Suspension — Articulating ratchet suspension allows precise adjustment for the comfort of each individual user.
• Well-Balanced, Comfortable Design — Suspension includes four-point textile straps for optimal fit and weight distribution.
• Easy Maintenance — Easily removable parts allow simple cleaning, maintenance, and replacement.
• New Visor Design — Provides excellent peripheral and downward vision, with good optical clarity.
A coated visor option provides added chemical and scratch resistance.
• Versatility —To suit a wide range of applications, faceseals, covers and shrouds are available in a variety of fabrics.
Accessories include earmuffs, peel-offs, and a chin strap.
The M-105 Respiratory Faceshield provides respiratory (OSHA APF 25) and limited eye (ANSI Z87.1-2010) protection.
The M-105 can be used with these air sources — GVP PAPR; Breathe Easy PAPR; TR-300 PAPR; V-Series Supplied Air Valves.
• Weighs approx. 600 gm (1.4 lb) for the complete assembly
• Light, well-ventilated shell offers maximum comfort
• Recommended for most powder handling, paint spraying, and general maintenance applications where an approved level of head protection is not required
• Available with additional options for visors and faceseal fabrics by special order; please inquire at 800-426-6930, and ask for 3M Customer Service.