You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Grade 43 High Test Anchor Chain, 1/2" (9200 lb WL)
Acco High Test chain undergoes a careful 11-step hot dip galvanizing process and meticulous quality control. This results in an exceptional finish with a higher zinc content and superior corrosion protection.
Note that this "short link" G43 chain is made to ISO specifications, and has shorter links than NACM G43 chain.
As with the purchase of any anchor chain, it is always prudent to check fit, or contact windlass manufacturer, before purchasing.
• Working Load Limit (WLL) is approximately twice that of comparably sized BBB or proof coil chain
• Shorter links make this chain well-suited as a windlass chain, since it is less prone to kinking and binding in the chain locker
• Material - carbon steel; embossed "G4+ on each link
• While high test chain is more resistant to wear (abrasion) than BBB or proof coil chain, it is slightly less resistant to corrosion. (The best way to prevent chain corrosion is to rinse it with freshwater and store it dry.)
• All Acco chain batches are proof-tested (twice the working load limit) at the factory to ensure quality
|Selected||SKU #||MFG #||Availability|
|SKU #: 23121||MFG #: 500191736|
731 In Stock
|SKU #: 40640||MFG #: 500191733|
1343 In Stock
|SKU #: 00389||MFG #: 500191735|
2269 In Stock
|SKU #: 40641||MFG #: 500191734|
478 In Stock
|SKU #: 164169||MFG #: 500140902|
Special Order Only
|SKU #: 95141||MFG #: 500140702|
323 In Stock