You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
The all new RCL-95 LED searchlight was designed for performance and simplicity. With an industry best 460,000 candelas using 10 High Flux (50W) LEDs, you have visibility over ¾ of a nautical mile to light the way to your destination. The RCL-95 LED’s sleek design makes it an attractive and cost-effective choice for small to medium sized recreational powerboats as well as light commercial vessels.
Use the RCL-95 LED searchlight with either the wired dash mount joystick control or the wireless handheld remote to rotate the light 360 degrees continuously at either a fast or slow speed without the hassle of a hard stop. With an 8 degree beam angle, the light can tilt an impressive 135 degrees to make lighting draw bridges, buoys and docks a breeze. The auto-home feature will conveniently park the searchlight back at the desired starting location each time you turn the searchlight off. The RCL-95 is weather resistant with the electronics located in the IP68 water-resistant light head instead of the base for increased protection. The ASA housing and lens are sealed against the elements for years of trouble-free operation.
• 10 High Flux LEDs (OSRAM)
• 460,000 Candela, Max Beam Distance 4,501 Feet (1,372 m)
• Wireless Handheld Remote and Wired Dash Mount Joystick (Both Included)
• 360° Continuous Rotation and 135° Tilt
• Auto-home return when off
• 4 Amps (12V) to 2 Amps (24V)
• Efficient, long life LED’s - 50,000 operating hours
• UV & Weather Resistant
• Simple Installation (12-24V Power Connection and 5M Wired Joystick Control Cable)