You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
The ACR ResQFlare is a high intensity LED Electronic Distress Flare. Sold with the included daytime distress flag, the ResQFlare and accompanying flag are certified to meet the applicable U.S. Coast Guard requirements allowing them to be carried in lieu of traditional pyrotechnic flares (U.S. only) on vessels subject to 33 CFR 175.130 (primarily recreational boats). As a convenient alternative to pyrotechnic flares, the ResQFlare provides 360° visibility for over 6 miles and its efficient design allows for substantial operational life (burn time), drastically increasing your chances of survival and rescue.
• Daytime distress flag included
• Carriage of the ResQFlare and Distress Flag together allows boaters to forego the requirement for traditional pyrotechnic flares when on vessels up to 65’
• Approval: Certified to meet USCG 161.013, CE approval
• Batteries: 2 C Cell Alkaline Batteries [replace annually]
• Operation time: About 20 hours
• Visibility: About 6 Miles
• Fire-resistant, Oil-resistant, Corrosion-proof, and Waterproof.
• Approved in the US Only
NOTE: The ResQFlare (model: LNK-ERS1) is listed on the U.S. Coast Guard website as ACR ResQFlare (Model LNK-ERS1). Click this link to view the ACR ResQFlare listing on the U.S. Coast Guard Approved Equipment List or Click this link to view the ACR Distress Flag listing on the U.S. Coast Guard Approved Equipment List.