You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
This is a replacement Category I EPIRB mounting bracket should you have suffered the misfortune of losing your original one when your ship sank, but the good fortune to have survived and also retained possession of your Category I EPIRB during the ordeal.
At the same time you are replacing this bracket, you will need to purchase a hydrostatic release mechanism to go with it. See Related Products, below.
• Innovative, quick-change hydrostatic release mechanism simplifies process of keeping hydrostatic release current
• Ejector spring designed to throw EPIRB free of obstacles
• Aluminum manual release tab resists corrosion even with long exposure to harsh environments
• Integral de-activation magnet prevents EPIRB from transmitting until deployed
• Due to magnet position, to be used with the ACR GlobalFix (#2742) and Satellite (#2754 or 2756) EPIRBs, only; for RapidFix or Satellite2 order ACR #9455
• Note: The EPIRB shown in the image is for illustration purposes only, the SeaShelter is the case, only