You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Standard model tachometers are used on all 4-stroke outboards, all gasoline engines.The Switchable Medium and Switchable High tachometers are field settable and are used on engines equipped for mag-pickup sensors (typically newer engines) which produce output pulses correlated with the number of flywheel teeth. Medium tachometers are designed for 13 to 90 teeth; high tachometers for 91 to 255 teeth. When purchasing a tachometer for an engine with a map-pickup, you do NOT need to know the number of flywheel teeth.
• Guaranteed accurate to one RPM!
• Four large easy-to-read digits; bright half-inch LED digits dim automatically at night
• Set your RPM precisely for the best fuel efficiency
• Synchronize multiple engines effortlessly
• Minimizes vibration with equal distribution of the load for reduced fuel consumption
• Permanently calibrated to provide dependable, repeatable readings for checking RPM-speed curve and maximum RPM at full power - helps detect changes in engine condition
• Gas use only
• Backed by a full two-year warranty