You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Write-on tubing is a flattened tube of white heat shrink tubing held by polyester strips which allows the tubing to feed through most typewriters and printers for custom wiring applications.
Once activated with any heat tool, the printing, whether typed or written with a ball point pen, becomes permanent.
The two inch sleeves may be cut into smaller lengths. The tubing is permanent and will not wash off or erode when exposed to oils, moisture or air.
• Permanent identification sleeves
• UL recognized and CSA approved
• -30°C to 105°C operating temperatures
• Recommended usage range: 0.091" to 0.215"
• NOTE: The white write-on tubing does not have Ancor's adhesive lining and should not replace the regular heat shrink for terminal ends