You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
PowerBase – Antenna Mount
The world’s first truly intelligent Powered Light & Antenna Base
PowerBase is designed for seamless install and user experience and manufactured with industry leading equipment and quality. This state-of-the-art light and antenna base delivers intuitive control and advanced visual feedback right from the vessel’s control panel.
The full suite of Object Detection Technology provides a worry-free boating experience. With SafeGuard Breakaway action, PowerBase will safely return a light or antenna to the stowed position automatically. In the event of a blocked deployment, SmartDeploy Backdrive will sense the obstruction and reverse the light or antenna back to its starting position. Not only does PowerBase detect the hazard, but it also notifies the user with LED feedback right within the control panel. Once the hazard is cleared, the SmartDeploy technology intuitively disengages so the user can continue on their way.
PowerBase uses industry-standard mounting footprints and wiring paths to provide easy installation for boatbuilders and consumers alike. The intuitive user interface seamlessly integrates with existing dashboard configurations or with leading industry digital-switching setups. PowerBase is compatible with antennas up to 8 feet in length, or with any of Attwood’s industry leading LightArmor LED navigation lights. PowerBase allows for 180° range of motion, which allows for the users’ light or antenna to fold toward the boat’s stern or bow.
PowerBase is setting a new standard for accessibility and control, with the industry’s first truly intelligent, powered fold-down light or antenna base.
Easily stow and deploy navigation lights and antennas without needing to dangerously climb seats, ladders, or gunwales.
PowerBase has intelligent features to protect the equipment and the boat
• SafeGuard Breakaway: In the event of an impact with a bridge or branch - PowerBase will safely breakaway to a retracted position, preventing damage to the light, antenna and fiberglass top.
• SmartDeploy Backdrive: In the event of a blocked deployment - PowerBase senses an obstruction, automatically reverses the light/antenna back to its starting position, alerting the user of the detected obstruction. Once the obstruction is cleared, SmartDeploy intuitively disengages so the user can redeploy.
PowerBase is designed for worry-free installation and operation from assembly line to marina
• Ensures OEM builders and boaters can utilize existing tooling to replace current manual fixtures.
• Simplistic control scheme ensures boaters are always kept in control, without forcing required proprietary switches, engineered to integrate with current dash configurations.
PowerBase is compatible/built with the leading industry equipment
• For use with antennas up to 8 ft. in length (PowerBase Antenna).
• Available in Masthead and All-Round configurations featuring Attwood’s
Additional Product Features
• Visual System State Feedback: LED Feedback makes boaters aware of failures to ensure that they’re always compliant, even if there is a mechanical/electronic failure on the vessel.
• Follows Existing Wiring Paths: Wiring follows path of existing manual fold-down lights to the digital/analog switch for feedback and control.
• Manual Adjustment Failsafe: Easy to use manual override ensures boaters can always deploy lights in the event of system failure.
• 180° Range of Motion: PowerBase may be mounted so that the light/antenna folds toward a boat’s stern or bow.
|Selected||SKU #||MFG #||Availability|
|SKU #: 1036091||MFG #: 6100-AT-7|
1 Remaining In Stock
|SKU #: 1036092||MFG #: 6100-LT-7|
1 Remaining In Stock
|SKU #: 1036093||MFG #: 6001-7|
2 In Stock
|Shear Pin Kit|