You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Don't get stranded with a dead battery!
Have you ever gone "parking" and played your car stereo so long that you ended up not being able to start the car? Was your date sympathetic?
This simple device is the answer to avoid using 12 volt accessories like stereos, GPS and refrigerators too long and ending up with a dead battery.
It is especially useful in single battery situations - small boats, cars and vans - where you don't have a separate engine starting battery in reserve.
• Perfect for cuddy cabin cruisers, camper vans, teenagers with cars, or even your off-grid cabin in the woods
The m-LVD low voltage disconnect senses low battery voltage and automatically disconnects non-critical 12 volt accessories to save power for starting or to preserve battery life. The next time you start your engine and the battery voltage rises, the loads are automatically re-connected.
The m-LVD is ideal for any single battery boat or vehicle that wants to avoid getting stranded with a dead battery.
Watch an informative 2 minute video demonstrating the features of the m-LVD.
• Easy to install - no special knowledge required
• Kit includes m-LVD "black box" unit and a dashboard or panel mounted Remote Control Switch (#7928)
• Status light in both m-LVD and Remote Control Switch provides visual warning of low voltage state prior to disconnect
• Alarm output available for audible warning of low voltage state prior to disconnect (optional user supplied alarm buzzer required)
• Case design allows surface, front panel, or rear panel mounting - see image
• Rear insulating cover protects rear contacts
• Waterproof - rated IP67 for temporary immersion
• CE marked
• Remote Control Switch Functions:
— Disconnect Voltage Adjustment - Sets desired disconnect voltage, depending on your battery specs
— Override - Temporarily delays circuit disconnect for 10 minutes
— OFF - Temporarily disconnects circuits until voltage rises
— Override or OFF - Silences alarm (optional user supplied alarm required)
Click here for technical data and installation instructions for this product.