You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Designed to fit recreational stoves which are normally compact and have limited cooking area. The Boaties Fry Pan's rectangular shape gives maximum cooking area for minimum stove area. It measures 25cm x 20cm with deep 4.5cm vertical sides creating a pan with a cooking area greater than a 25.5 cm round pan.
The pan is made of heavy-gauge aluminium, to give good heat transfer and even cooking temperature right into the corners. The inside of the pan is finished with two layers of high quality non-stick coating to. The exterior is a cheerful red silicon paint
• Pan Measurements 250 x 200mm (the same approximate cooking surface as a 255mm round fry pan)
• Heavy guage aluminium with stainless steel base gives an even and stable heat transfer
• High Quality non-stick surface ensures a longer pan life
• Compact Ovenproof Handle easy to grip and high enough to clear a fiddle rail. Maximum 220C.
• Optional Stainless Steel Lid can be easily positioned to vent steam