You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
The Guzzler "M-450-V" is a flush-mounted (i.e. "thru-deck") version of the unique space-saving Guzzler "450" pump, which has both the inlet and outlet ports on the same side of the pump body.
The "450" is a rugged, reliable, lightweight hand pump that is ideal for bilge or fluid transfer applications.
It is self-priming, and is capable of a 12 ft suction lift (22 ft with a check valve installed) and a 30 ft delivery head. It is made of injection molded Delrin™.
The "450 Series" features a reinforced diaphragm and one-way duckbill valves.
• Flush-mounted below deck or behind wall (max deck/wall thickness: 3/4")
• Space-saving, same side, inlet & outlet ports for ease of installation in tight spaces
• Use to de-water bilges, holds, and sumps aboard boats
• Can be used in construction and domestic applications such as de-watering trenches, pits, basement areas, etc.
• Sleek, low-profile cover plate available in black (standard) or white (special order) Delrin™
• Removable, rugged aluminum handle
• Handle can be positioned in 12 different orientations relative to pump ports
• Easy hand operation means no electric power required
• This model of the 450 comes with ports for 1-1/8" ID hose, but it can be adapted for 3/4" to 1-1/4" hoses by changing the hose flange (special order)
• Output capacity at 90 strokes per minute is approximately 10 gpm, depending on the installation parameters
• Durable, lightweight Acetal plastic body; strong aluminum handle