You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Burnewiin Gunwale Mounts are part of a convenient modular system designed to hold, and keep ready-at-hand, the fishing items you need most. These mounts hold Burnewiin attachments for rod and downrigger holders, fish knives, and more. A quick release trigger lock keeps the attachment in place in the mount, yet it can be easily removed when not in use. Stainless steel mounts are robust, yet very aesthetic.
The GM650 Gunwale Mount is constructed of investment cast 316 stainless steel and designed to blend into boat gunwales in the same manner as traditional, flush-mounted rod holders.
The difference is, unlike traditional single-purpose mounts, the Burnewiin Mount is designed to hold a variety of Burnewiin boating accessories that include fishing rod holders, fender cleats, fishing knives, bait tables, downriggers, BBQs, flag holders, boat cover supports and more!
Burnewiin also offers adapters for other manufacturer's products, so that they will mount seamlessly into the GM650 Mount.
For example, inserting a flat-topped UM6080 Universal Mount in the GM650 will allow mounting of flat-based accessories such as Ace pot haulers, Scotty downriggers, etc.
Many boaters own more Burnewiin boating accessories than mounts, allowing them to configure the boat for the specific needs of the moment.
There are some Burnewiin boating accessories that are capable of carrying very high loads, like downrigger mounts. These boating accessories will require the use of the GM650 stainless steel mount and they will not fit in the GM400 composite mount. Please check related products for compatibility.
• Corrosion resistant 316 stainless steel
• Trigger locking mechanism on mount makes accessory release easy
• Accessory hitching loop for rod leashes, etc.
• Minimum gunwale width: 4.75" (for this stainless steel model)
• Need for backing plate is installer determined by application as well as gunwale strength and material
• Use the G410 gasket when using the stainless steel mount in an aluminum gunwale
• Includes: 4 (¼-20 x 2”) 316 stainless steel screws, with washers, self-locking nuts and a mounting template