You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Designed for bolting to the flat face of a 2" wide rectangular tube, this bumper has a channel specifically designed to fit a 2" wide tube - which is typically supported at both ends (see image).
The smooth, urethane foam bumper will not puncture or collapse. The solid foam interior means there is no change in performance if the bumper is cut or punctured. The smooth surface skin is produced by the molding process, and is the same urethane as the interior foam.
These durable bumpers are internally reinforced by a tough PVC backbone, chosen for its high impact strength. The PVC backbone is molded right into the bumper, and structurally adheres to the foam during the molding process.
Bumpers in this medium 7-1/2" width are suitable for cushioning vessels up to approximately 45 feet in length - suitability can vary with vessel's displacement.
These channel bumpers are sold by Special Order, and are available with channels for 2", 2-1/2", 3" or 3-1/2" wide tubes.
• Solid, tough, elastic, one-piece urethane foam
• Bumper flexes with impact
• Will not mar boat hull
• UV stabilized
• High and low temperature resistant
• Doesn't absorb water
• Easily installed
• Washers, bushings, and lag bolts for a 1-1/2" thick dock face, as well as detailed mounting instructions are included
• Tested to 60,000 psi compression without damage; returns to original shape
• Made in USA