You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Placed on top of a freestanding woodstove, this fan generates its own electricity to power the fan.
With an output of 125 cubic feet per minute, this AirMax Ecofan model circulates warm air throughout the room, heating the room up to 31% faster and allowing you to use up to 14% less wood while feeling just as warm.
• Ideal for rooms up to 240 sq ft
• 8" Blade circulates 125 cfm of warm air throughout the room while maintaining CE safety compliance
• Provides greater comfort at sitting level
• Starts automatically and adjusts its speed with the stove's surface temperature
• Operating stove surface temperature 212°F - 650°F (100°C - 345°C)
• Cordless ready to use
• Silent operation
• Costs nothing to operate
• Increases wood fuel efficiency - use less wood
• Patented technology
• 2-year warranty
Recommended placement is toward the rear of the stove top, to the side of the smokestack.
How it works —
Patented Ecofans use a unique thermoelectric module to convert temperature differences between the top and bottom of the fan into electricity, powering the Ecofan and better distributing warm air throughout your room than the woodstove alone.