You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
The Pali heater protects your engine against freezing damage and allows you to continue boating into the cooler months.
Ideal for heating bilge or engine compartments, Pali BilgeSafe Heater utilizes energy-efficient, ceramic stone heating elements that self-limit to a pre-determined temperature.
Their internal electrical resistance characteristics are such that they that cannot overheat.
Besides protecting engines, these heaters also benefit batteries by combatting cold temperatures that can shorten battery life.
Air flows in all directions (twin fans) to evenly distribute warmth.
An added benefit is that as the heater warms the air in your engine compartment, it lowers the relative hunidity to help combat cold weather condensation.
The Pali will protect engine compartments up to 80 cubic feet at the very cold temperature of -4°F.
• Simple design with reduced energy consumption
• Runs on 120V AC current
• Twin fans increase reliability, ensuring your engine is protected during cold snaps
• Moisture-protected, sealed thermostat turns on heater at 41°F and off at 59°F
• Quick-release mounting bracket is included - easy to remove for storage
• Reduces engine surface corrosion
• 20 ft power cord for convenient connection to AC source
• Dimensions: 5"H x 10.5"W x 6.5"D
• 2-year warranty