You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
This rugged AC electric heater keeps the cabin warm on the chilliest of those early and late season nights in the marina. Simply set the large, easy to read dials to the desired room temperature and relax. This heater will automatically maintain the set temperature without constant adjustments.
The 9208 model of this heater features an Appliance Leakage Current Interrupter (ALCI), also known as a Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI), in the plug. This device shuts off the power when the electrical current to the heater is not balanced between the energized conductor and the return neutral conductor - indicating a leakage or short circuit condition. This can be an important safety issue if your body is part of the leakage circuit.
• Ultra-quiet operation
• Total climate control with three heat (600, 900, 1500 Watts) and two fan settings
• Automatic thermostat to maintain preselected room temperature
• "Fan only" option
• Unique "low profile" design prevents tipovers, fits anywhere, stores easily
• Anti-Freeze setting - heater automatically comes on at 38°F( 3°C)
• All-metal steel body construction
• CSA approved to US and Canadian standards
• Made in Canada
• 5 Year Warranty