You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
A high load lifting handle with a deep section forged housing and large forged ring for extra strength and ease of use.
Brass forging offers a number of outstanding advantages over other manufacturing processes such as sand casting. Properties of the brass alloy represent the beginnings of these end-user benefits. The forging process adds superior mechanical and physical properties created by heat and pressure. Among the key advantages:
• High strength, will withstand much higher loads for a much longer period
• Consistently tight dimensional tolerances and more intricate detail
• Enhanced surface finish for cosmetic value-added benefits
• Superior polishing and finishing surface characteristics
• Larger for larger fingers