You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
G-5 Stainless Steel Disc Brakes, 10". 3500 lb. Axle - 5 Lug Hub
Black powder coating over marine grade 413 aluminum calipers provides double corrosion protection and stops salt from sticking. Grade 413 aluminum contains more magnesium and less copper providing a harder and more corrosion resistant alloy. Semi-metallic floating brake pads with metal backing plate allow for better alignment of pads to rotor and last longer than organic brake pads.
• 1/4" stainless steel rotor is strong and resists both corrosion and warping
• Bronze pistons and valves resist corrosion and allows for easy bleeding; rubber boots keep dirt out
• Sliding caliper pins are factory installed on the mounting bracket to ensure proper pin alignment
• Lock-tite on all bolts and screws keeps all bolts and screws in place but will release for pad and caliper replacement
• Hub bearing size for 10" is 1-3/8" x 1-1/16"
• Hub bearing size for 12" is 1-3/4" x 1-1/4"