You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Black powder coating over marine grade 413 aluminum calipers provides double corrosion protection and stops salt from sticking. Grade 413 aluminum contains more magnesium and less copper providing a harder and more corrosion resistant alloy. Semi-metallic floating brake pads with metal backing plate allow for better alignment of pads to rotor and last longer than organic brake pads.
• 1/4" stainless steel rotor is strong and resists both corrosion and warping
• Bronze pistons and valves resist corrosion and allows for easy bleeding; rubber boots keep dirt out
• Sliding caliper pins are factory installed on the mounting bracket to ensure proper pin alignment
• Lock-tite on all bolts and screws keeps all bolts and screws in place but will release for pad and caliper replacement
• Hub bearing size for 10" is 1-3/8" x 1-1/16"
• Hub bearing size for 12" is 1-3/4" x 1-1/4"