Pacific Diesel Marine Stove
16,250 BTU Popular Mid-Size - Stainless 110 lb
Sku# Make a selection
Item ID Make a selection
Mfg# Make a selection
Please choose product option(s).
This is the most popular diesel stove for boats in the 36 - 42 ft range. It provides a prodigious amount of dry heat that's a real comfort to return to on a cold, wet day.
The Pacific features an insulated, double-walled stainless steel cabinet, a cast iron cooktop surface, and an attractive appearance that will enhance the interior of any vessel.
The flat heating surface makes cooking a breeze — you can put pots anywhere
Its maximum top width of 22" makes the Pacific the most suitable size for most galley range cutouts.
• Dimensions: 22-1/4"W x 22-1/2"D x 20"H
• Oven size: 10-1/2W x 13"D x 10-1/2H — big enough for 2 bread pans
• Flue size: 5"
• Fuel: #2 or #1 diesel, or kerosene
• Fuel consumption: 1.29 (low), 3.20 (high) gal/24 hours
• Heat output: low 6,500 BTU, high 16,250 BTU
• Internal diesel burner: 6" stainless steel "pot"
• Optional 1 and 2 turn water heating coils
• Available in 12, 24, and 32 volts
Click here to see the Installation Manual for this stove.