You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Centrifugal Seawater Circulation Pump - 115V AC, 250 GPH
The Dometic 115V AC 50/60 Hz Submersible Pumps are an excellent choice for providing seawater circulation for air conditioning systems, ensuring a top cooling performance.
The proven magnetic drive eliminates troublesome mechanical shaft seals — there is no seal wear, no power-robbing friction, and no seal leakage.
The impeller and drive magnets are strong, permanent ceramic types, which prevent slippage - ensuring that full motor power is converted into pumping power.
These centrifugal pumps require a flooded inlet and should be mounted below the waterline. The motor is liquid cooled, so the pump can be run in open air or while submerged in water.
This pump boasts an exclusive marine-grade base that is capable of withstanding harsh marine conditions. An efficient motor saves power while ensuring top performance. The pump is manufactured by March Pump to specific Dometic specifications / with improvements in durability, cooling water flow performance, and vibration isolation and mounts over standard March Pumps
• Magnetic-drive impeller means no seal to wear, leak, or repair
• Efficient motor with low power consumption
• Motor type totally enclosed/submersible
• Exclusive marine-grade base can handle harsh marine conditions
• Liquid-cooled (submersible)
• All components in contact with water are plastic, ceramic, or stainless steel
• 6 ft (1.8 m) power cord is standard
• No fittings