You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
LED 120V Polar Star 40 Indexed Navigation Bulb - 2 nm, Red
The 120 volt Polar Star 40 double contact indexed-pin (BAY15d) bulb is specially designed as a direct replacement for incandescent bulbs found in commercial navigation lights such as Aqua Signal, Hella, and Perko.
These bulbs are fabricated from the highest quality components to assure long life and trouble-free functioning. Their patented internal circuitry provides consistent brightness and makes them immune to life-shortening voltage fluctuations.
Their incredibly low power draw (~2.5W) makes them the perfect way to reduce energy consumption.
• 2 nm Visibility
• BAY15d, double contact indexed-pins 15mm bayonet base
• Single Color (Red for red lens, Green for green lens)
• Low Power Draw, ~2.5W (Non-Polarized Connection)
• Built-In Energy Management Circuit Since 2004
• 2 nm USCG ABYC A-16 After-Market Bulb
• Direct Bulb Replacements for Most Nav Lights
• Long Service Life
• Ultra-Rugged with No Filament to Burn Out or Break