You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Replace your screw-in style incandescent bulbs with this high efficiency Edison LED bulb.
This general-purpose directional bulb produces a warm white light, and is the perfect way to reduce energy consumption in your boat.
High quality components, such as US made high-intensity Cree LEDs, make Dr. LED's the longest lasting, most energy efficient LED products on the market.
With only minimal power consumption, this bulb produces the light output of a much higher wattage incandescent bulb.
• Produces a concentrated beam and is best used in directional light fixtures
• Consumes just 4 Watts of power, with a light output equivalent to a 60 Watt incandescent bulb
• Fits "household" style sockets
• Very low power consumption - highest output per watt
• Soothing, warm light
• No burns - warm to the touch
• Shockproof, ultra-rugged with no filament to burn out or break
• Internal circuitry provides for constant energy to LEDs regardless of voltage fluctuations from the source, meaning no flickering, optimal brightness and longer LED life
• Ideal for solar panel users
• Not recommended for fixtures with colored lenses (colored lenses should have colored LEDs)
• Lead and mercury free, no RF or UV output